So far this is what I have learned from the pregnancy at 6w 2d.
- Jalepenos smell like death.
- It is possible to look like I am smuggling honeydew melons in the front of my shirt.
- Everyone will tell you what to avoid when it is obvious. (What? I can’t take lorazapam anymore?) and even things that are safe. (Should you really be having that decaf latte?)
- But then half the people will tell you it’s okay to drink.
- Don’t wear liquid eyeliner after six weeks because you will barf and the eyeliner will make you resemble Little J.