I don’t know if you ever listen to these videos, but please, please listen to this song. Without further ado, this post is brought to you by The Visqueen.*
I would apologize for not posting recently, but I’m assuming all my devoted readers have gotten used to my sporadic posts and my overwhelmingly lazy demeanor. So I won’t OneRepublic you tonight.
Side note. When they say;
I’m holding on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground
Do you picture a noose around his neck? Or is that just morbid me.
Here are my updates.
- I got a Tumblr
- I finally read a Neil Gaiman book (Stardust) and then got every Neil Gaiman book from the library and have become completely obsessed.
- Found the Apocalypse funny.
- I used the phrase “It’s a really funny story about the Apocalypse.” Which apparently doesn’t sound possible to some people.
- I reread The Host, all the Mortal Instruments, and all the Harry Potters.
- I went to the midnight showing of HP and didn’t take one bathroom break during the movie.
- Found that a lot of people don’t cite their sources online. I hope I do it okay.
- I looked up Breaking Dawn news but got distracted when I found Jumping Rob
- I took a fantastic self portrait on accident
- I made a ton of quotes on top of landscape pictures and my Sylvia Plath poem was very popular. Which is weird because I didn’t even have to lomo-tise it on Picnik.
I know I just posted these a few days ago, but I have a ton saved up in my big ups folder.
*I really am sorry, it took so long.